Saturday, November 27, 2010

a fresh start

after 6 1/2 years of working at the same advertising agency, I have decided to move on. I took a job in a different field in the corporate world. it's quite a change & while I'm excited about the new opportunity, I will always be grateful for my time at the agency.

see, my first job was pretty special, in that it lead me to meet the man of my dreams. I never would have imagined that the good-looking art director would have ever glanced at the kid-out-of-college creative assistant. but sure enough, it quickly turned to love. I've been blessed to have had the opportunity to work with robert on commercials in some amazing cites, share lunch with him everyday in the lunch room & always have a fun date to sit with at employee-only staff meetings.

I'll miss working with my coworkers & all of the fun, but mainly I will miss my favorite art director husband, robert.

{the best  dance partner in the agency!}

2 comments:

  1. A big congratulations on the new job! I'm sure it will be disappointing to lose your lunch buddy, but I'm sure this new position will be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails