Monday, October 8, 2012

inspired by: a royal wedding

not that royal wedding. the downton abbey royal wedding, of course. you're gonna hate me in about 2.5 second, but I watched the first episode of season 3 last night. yes! a friend sent me a link in an email that looked totally sketchy with instructions on how to view the first episode that just aired in Britain. I got some gross pop-ups of naked lady spam & I probably some kind of virus on my computer during the process, but it was worth it. I don't want to post the link because I am still a little unsure of how safe it is, so I thought I'd do an "inspired by" post instead of some things you can look forward to seeing at royal wedding. you will swoon, for sure. 

royal wedding

royal wedding details here

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails